Mon-Thurs 4 hours, up to 5 passengers: $698
Fri-Sun 4 hours, up to 5 passengers: $898
Public Holiday, Public Holiday’s Eve & Public Holiday’s Off Day, 4 hours, up to 5 passengers: $1,098
Additional passengers: $60 per person (Max 10 passengers only per charter)
Bookings from 6 pm onwards have a $50 discount since water activites are unavaliable
Default anchoring point is at Lazarus Island’s pontoon side (Monkey Bay)
Standard Water Toy Package included in the charter:
1 x Stand-up paddleboard, 1x Kayak, 1 x Floating Mat
City skyline cruise: $150
Anchor at Eagle Bay: $50
Magma marine BBQ grill rental & cleaning service (self-service BBQ): $80
Itinerary: One 15 Marina – Lazarus Island – One 15 Marina
Experience luxurious sailing and indulge in exciting water activities at Lazarus Island!
- Join us at 7-Eleven (Sentosa Cove Village) 15 minutes prior to the scheduled charter.
- After everyone has settled in on board, a safety briefing will be provided to ensure a safe and enjoyable sailing experience.
- Our yacht will then cruise out of the Marina and head towards beautiful Lazarus Island.
- Once we arrive, drop anchor and spend your time swimming, kayaking, and relaxing by the crystal-clear waters.
- Finally, we’ll return to the marina, concluding an unforgettable day on the water.
Terms and Conditions
- We offer waived self-catering and corkage fees, and our charter rates cover fuel, captain, and crew.
- Designated smoking areas are available onboard, and smoking is prohibited elsewhere.
- Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of full payment on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In case of adverse weather or sea conditions, our Captain will decide whether to postpone the charter.
- For cancellations made more than 28 days prior to departure, a full refund less an 18% admin fee will be issued. For cancellations made between 14 and 28 days prior to departure, 50% of the full payment will be refunded. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to departure result in forfeiture of the full amount.
- For rescheduling, clients must give at least two weeks’ notice prior to the charter date. Only one rescheduling is allowed, and no rescheduling is permitted less than 14 days before the charter.
- Clients and their guests are advised to undertake personal insurance.
- For additional FAQ, please click here.
- All charters depart and return to One Degree 15 Marina Club, located at 11 Cove Drive, Sentosa Cove, Singapore 098497.